Awinmo India Marketing Private Limited Job Opening
POSITION: Assistant Pharmacist
We are looking for an efficient pharmacy assistant to do all the secretarial chores required for the pharmacy to run smoothly. Creating and updating patient files, ordering pharmaceutical supplies, and managing the cash register are all responsibilities of the pharmacy assistant. You should also be able to refer patients with drug questions to the pharmacist.
You should be able to accept and unpack fresh stock brought by suppliers in order to be effective as a pharmacy assistant. Finally, an excellent pharmacy assistant should make certain that shelves are well stocked and arranged, as well as that workplaces are kept clean.
- Taking inventory of all pharmaceutical and drug supplies.
- Processing medicine and other pharmaceutical supply sales transactions.
- All prescription, health, and medication-related questions should be directed to the pharmacist.
- Responding to all incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Restocking medication and other pharmaceutical supplies on shelves.
- Typing and printing prescription labels correctly.
- Responding to emails and faxes.
- Maintaining an organized and clean work environment.
How to Apply for this Awinmo India Marketing Private Limited Job
Closing Date: January 22, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED