The Ghana FELTP serves as the hub for training Advanced level field epidemiologists in Anglophone West African Countries (with the exception of Nigeria) with its residents and alumni involved in preparedness and response phases of the COVID-19 pandemic in the various countries (Ghana, Guinea Bissau, The Gambia, Liberia and Sierra Leone).
Ghana FELTP is currently looking for qualified and experienced candidates to occupy the following vacant positions.
- Prepare laboratory equipment for upcoming research experiments
- Clean and maintain lab equipment
- Prepare program work plans & budgets
- Prepare written correspondences related to the project/work package to partners, staff
- Collaborate with thematic areas and Project Performance Sites in the collection, collation, and analysis of data
- Perform public health investigations and evaluations
- Perform field investigations including outbreak investigations
How To Apply
Interested candidates should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED