ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER AT GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to assist with the auditing activities of the company. The successful individual will assist with audit procedures to ensure that internal controls are working as prescribed and corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Firstly, Ensure that procurements are made in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Secondly, Review, record and report anomalies in the disbursement process.
- Furthermore, Assist with conducting audits in the regional offices
- Moreover, Assist with Inventory Management review
- More so, Assist in validating newspaper/adverts sales and generate daily/monthly reports
- Last but not least, Assist in information systems audit
- Finally, Assist in reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvement
- To begin with, Must possess good analytical skills
- Then, Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Also, Must possess good communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Moreover, Must be able to meet timelines
- In addition, Must be computer literate
- Besides that, Knowledge of Oracle (e-Business Suite) will be an advantage
- Afterwards, Knowledge and Skills (Required Key skills / Required Qualifications Experience)
- Then, Good first degree in Accounting or equivalent Level 2 of ACCA/CA with two (2) years post qualification relevant experience OR
- Lastly, HND in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution/ Level 2 of ACCA/CA with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER AT GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Ag. Director,
HR & Administration Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP742
Alternatively, you may email your application to [email protected]
Closing date for submission of applications: May 27, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED