Agave Rural Bank Calls For Job Applications
Agave Rural Bank is looking for a creative young professional Branch Manager in the Volta Region.
- Head, Segments, and Channels report to
To manage and supervise all Branch activities in accordance with Bank policy, ensuring that the branch provides clients with reliable, quality, and timely services at the lowest possible cost while meeting Branch sales targets and maximizing customer service standards and Branch profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To optimize profit, supervise the Branch’s activities in accordance with the bank’s operational handbook.
- Meet the Branch’s sales targets.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Branch run smoothly in order to achieve service requirements for both internal and external clients.
- Control the Branch’s sanitary and safety conditions, as well as the premises, structure, and equipment, as well as Branch security.
- Control performance targets and oversee the re-engineering of branch procedures to improve customer service and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensure that effective documentation, such as user quotations and branch operating instructions, is in place for present and future systems.
- Ensure that the Branch consistently receives a positive audit grade.
- Evaluate the performance of Branch employees.
- Keep up-to-date on the actions of local rivals and provide recommendations on internal pricing, advertising, and product policies.
Required Qualifications or Experience
A first-year degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is required, as is three (3) years of work experience in a similar job. A professional qualification in banking/ACCA/ICA will be beneficial.
How to Apply for this Agave Rural Bank Job
Send your application, CV, and other essential papers to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20, 2023.
Head, HR/Admin & CX
Agave Rural Bank PLC
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED