A.P. Moller–Maersk Invites Job Applications
The FinOps Agent is responsible for meeting customer expectations regarding invoice timeliness and accuracy, ensuring that suppliers are paid for services provided under contractual responsibilities, and executing timely and accurate job costing and file management.
Additionally, the postholder is required to establish and evaluate controls and compliance under the relevant company rules.
An interesting role at a dynamic and international organization with the ability to utilize and improve your skills regularly.
We provide a competitive wage and benefits package and are always looking for new ways to engage our people through ongoing personal and professional development activities.
Finally, as one of our core principles, we seek to provide the best environment for our employees while promoting a culture of justice, mutual respect, accountability, and concern for our company and its customers.
- Keeping the Sales and Purchase Contract and Pricing.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of customer invoicing.
- Record and manage inter-company settlements and disputes (ICB).
- Accountable for documenting Supplier Invoices and managing Exceptions (Workflow handling).
- At the work level, you are responsible for timely interface reconciliations across many operating platforms (interface error handling).
- Make the Contribution Margin transparent at the Job / Shipment / Material level.
- Implement and measure control and compliance processes in accordance with company requirements.
- Drive process and system changes by providing input on potential improvement areas such as productivity, quality, and customer happiness.
- Work closely with the Business Control Team to ensure that the systems we use are effective in keeping processes lean and clean.
- Assist with customer implementations.
We are looking for the following individuals:
- Excellent accounting grasp of job costing – revenue and cost.
- Prior demonstrated experience (at least two years) in a related role (finance and accounting).
- A financial educational background, such as a master’s degree in finance, tax, economics, accounting, and/or Chartered Accountancy, is advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating with others and being a part of a successful team.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent MS package, particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Organized, efficient, effective, and capable of multitasking.
- Customer centricity and a focus on results.
- Sharp focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Management of internal stakeholders.
- The ability to work with vast amounts of data.
How to Apply for this A.P. Moller–Maersk Job
Closing Date: January 10, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED