October 26th, 2023 at 10:12 am
ZONDA TEC Ghana Ltd Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Account Officer
ZONDA TEC Ghana Ltd, a Tema-based pioneer in the sales and service of heavy-duty and light trucks, is looking for Account Officers to join its accounting team. As a successful hire, you will be in charge of examining daily sales invoices with supporting documents and entering them into the Tally ERP System. He or she is responsible for managing the local accounts payable to guarantee that payments are made on time and with the right withholding tax deducted. He or she should be able to put financial information together in the form of a profit and loss statement and a balance sheet with its associated cash flow, as well as have a basic understanding of budgeting and the budgetary process.
- Ensure that the cashier’s daily sales invoices for spare parts and services are reconciled with the lead schedule.
- Capture sales invoices into the correct customer account on the receivable ledger in the Tally ERP System.
- In charge of managing the local accounts payable by ensuring that invoices are received on time and entered into the Tally ERP System as soon as possible.
- Capability to keep and administer a fixed asset register
- Ability to enter a journal entry and knowledge of basic accounting principles
- In charge of preparing financial reports such as profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Have a fundamental understanding of budget preparation and a thorough comprehension of the budget development process.
- And any other duties that the Supervisor/Manager may delegate from time to time
Required Qualifications or Experience
- A first degree in accounting is required, as is three (3) years of industry-related work experience; being a student member of ICA or ACCA is an added plus.
Competencies and Abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as commercial and business awareness
- An analytical attitude to work, as well as strong numeracy and technical skills
- Negotiation skills and the capacity to persuade people; a keen eye for detail and an investigative nature
- A strong sense of purpose and integrity
- Capability to work in a high-demand employment industry
- Teamwork ability Respect for authority
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The successful candidate will be on contract for the first six (6) months of employment, after which candidates whose performances are exceptional will be given permanent jobs within the organization.
How to Apply for this Robert Walters Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 10th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED