World Vision New Job Offer Advertisement
Job Title: P&C Administrator
With more than 70 years of experience, our main goal is to help the poorest and most vulnerable children get out of poverty and live full lives. Because of our Christian faith, we help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places.
Come work with our 34,000+ staff in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children!
The P&C Administrator is the first person a World Vision Global Centre employee talks to when a customer needs help. This position is in charge of giving good customer service and resolving staff human resources (HR) problems quickly. The P&C Administrator will also help with the day-to-day administrative tasks that cover a number of employee programs and benefits, as well as the general management of employees.
HR Administration and Employee Programs
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for different parts of HR, such as keeping employee records and personnel files, onboarding and orienting new employees, and, when necessary, offboarding employees.
- Do operational and maintenance tasks for employee programs that make sense for the local office. This can include, but is not limited to, answering questions, helping with claims, and sending out general notices.
- Other HR administrative tasks as they come up.
Manage customer service activities related to basic employee benefits, such as, but not limited to:
- WV Benefits
- Government Statutory Benefits
- Help World Vision employees, mostly Global Centre staff and/or International Assignees, with customer service.
- First-line service ticket review for systems related to Ask P&C/P&C Helpdesk: Find out how hard HR problems are and either solve them yourself or send them to the right P&C Specialist, Generalist, or Business Partner. When necessary, answer service ticket questions about pay, benefits, and general employee questions.
- Do regular customer satisfaction surveys to figure out how well P&C’s helpdesk is working.
Continuous Improvement & Ad Hoc Duties
- Make reports and gather information about Ask P&C ticket issues and other activities as needed.
- Continuous individual development
Needed Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- At least two years of experience in HR administrative operations and processes (benefits administration, employee services, labour relations, training support, etc.)
- Show that you know what the local labor laws are.
- Relevant college degrees or work experience (BSc Human Resources, BSc Social Sciences, or any related course)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 5% of the time to any place where World Vision works.
- Ability to work both in an office setting and from home
- English skills, knowledge, and abilities are a plus.
- Those who know how to use computers and have intermediate PC and administration skills
- It would be best if you had experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Canva, Microsoft Outlook, and Power Automate.
How to Apply for this World Vision Job Advertisement
Closing Date: 19th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED