The West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) was established to build the institutional and operational capacity of civil society in West Africa, through knowledge management, capacity development and policy influencing. West Africa Civil Society Institute WACSI seeks a committed, motivated and dynamic persons to join its team in contributing to enhancing civil society’s efficiency and effectiveness in West Africa.
- Conduct and support background research and analysis on topical issues;
- Contribute to and compile the monthly Civil Society Situation Report (SITREP) and provide a bi-annual analysis on trends of civil society participation in West Africa;
- Contribute to facilitate compilation, review and finalisation of the quarterly WACSeries publications;
- Contribute weekly updates on the state of civic space in six West African countries for the Civic Space Monitor (CSM);
- Support editing and review of manuscripts in English and French for publication;
- Develop captivating and informative graphics to communicate key messages on WACSI’s programmes and publications.
- Contribute to the marketing of TechSoup, WACSI’s Sitrep, Change the Game programmes and E-Directory resources for CSOs in West Africa (to support TechSoup marketing)
- Assist in the implementation of WACSI’s communications and media strategy.
- Assist in arranging media engagement opportunities towards convenings.
- Assist in preparing and coordinating media content in the form of opinion pieces, articles, blogs and other related content.
- Constantly update the database of media contacts across the regions where WACSI operates to sustain relationship with local and international media.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date : 14th March. 2022
- Graduates Trainees Recruitment at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- International Potato Center Invites Job Applications
- MASSIVE RECRUITTMENT || Tullow Oil Massive Job Openings
- Nested Shipping Ghana LTD Job Vacancies
- AutoShack Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
- EduSpots Invites Job Applications
- Okomfo Anokye Rural Bank February 2022 Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE