- Facilitate community entry and sensitization meetings with potential clients and communicate the Bank’s products and services.
- Group formation and orientation in accordance with the Credit with Savings and Education methodology and the Microfinance Policy of the bank.
- Supervise Group Loan Officers in conducting periodic loan appraisals, ensuring timely disbursement of good quality loans and timely recovery.
- Pay periodic visits to client’s businesses to verity loan purpose and also confirm that all loan repayments are duly banked.
- Assist in training of group members and group loan officers on group cohesion and cultivation of savings culture.
- Assist in proper loan documentation before loan disbursement.
- Ensure that Group Journals are neatly kept, reconciled and balanced with the books of the bank at the end of each loan cycle.
- Render accounts to group members at the end of each loan cycle.
- Any other function as may be directed by the Microfinance Manager.
- Appraise, from time to time, the effectiveness of internal controls in place and propose new controls for the consideration of the Internal Auditor
- Support the head of internal audit to assist management in improving the risk management process, control environment and operational efficiency across the bank, including governance and operations and create a control environment that will detect and avoid any fraud.
- Assist the Head of Audit to develop a comprehensive annual internal audit programme for the bank and perform financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with the internal audit programme.
- Conduct investigations on any irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention in the Bank.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits to ensure that corrective action is taken.
- Perform any other duties as required or are consistent with the goals, objectives, and responsibilities of the internal audit department with the approval of the Audit Committee or your immediate supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: By 28th February, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
- Publicis West Africa Calls For Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
- Graduates Trainees Recruitment at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Guinness Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Qatar Airways Exciting Career Opportunity
- ONGOING RECRUITMENT || Golder Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE