The Wala solution is a SaaS platform for blood banks to manage their inventory, process, and share blood. Wala will operate a vertically integrated model to enable an end-to-end collection, processing, and distribution of blood products.
Wala is also building a ‘tribe’ of committed and repeat blood donors passionate about saving lives and making a difference. The Community Manager will recruit, engage and retain the ‘Wala’ Tribe community of donors.
POSITION: Community Manager
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate is a networker and connector with exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content. In addition, you should be a ‘people person with excellent customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations within our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications, including speaking at public events and places like local Churches and Mosques to recruit volunteer donors
Community Manager responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and building an active community of volunteer blood donors in Ghana combining online and offline strategies
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries promptly
- Drive partnerships with Hospitals and Blood Banks to organize Blood drives
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Respond to comments and customer queries promptly
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager (Experience with working for Blood Banks would be a bonus)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English and Local Ghanaian languages)
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Minimum BSc. degree in any related field
Location: We’re based in Accra, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY
If you would love to join us, send your CV to Rose at [email protected] the subject ‘Community Manager – Wala Digital Health’
Application deadline: March 30th, 2022.
Wala Digital Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Accordingly, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Wala Digital Health makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- Education Development Center (EDC) Invites Job Applications
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED