Mechanical Technician at Nestlé Ghana
Minimum Educational qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or HND Mechanical, Electrical Technical Operator background
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 years production experience (preferably food industry) with good knowledge of production line operations
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Mechanical Technician at our Tema Factory who will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum down time.
A day in a Life……
- Organises and plans work delegated to him in the most efficient manner.
- Takes care of all tools given to him by the company.
- Tools and other material taken from the Maintenance & Instrumentation (M&I) Store must be returned clean and in good condition, as soon as they are no more being used.
- Informs his Supervisor well in advance of materials needed.
- Takes care of all machines and parts while he is working.
- When a job is finished at any place, the place must be left clean and tidy.
- Can use all instruments, sketches and technical drawings related to his work.
- Does improvement work with drawings or instructions.
- Does maintenance on machinery.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Ability to work with a team
- Professional and technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Planning and organization
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
How to Apply for Mechanical Technician at Nestlé Ghana Minimum
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED