VIS GHANA New Employment Opportunity
Job Title: EU Project External Final Evaluator
About the company
Since 2015, VIS GHANA, an Italian NGO that is well-known, has been working in Ghana. The organization is based in the Greater Accra and Bono and Bono East region. It has an office in Ashaiman and another one in Sunyani. It works with the Salesians of Don Bosco on development projects. The main areas of work in the country are migration and development, education and professional training, building up the country’s ability to do things, and protecting the environment.
- Job Title: EU Project External Final Evaluator
- Location: Ghana – Bono Region (Sunyani, Berekum, Dormaa East and Central ) and Bono East Region (Techiman and Nkoranza North)
- Report to: Country Representative
- Area: Governance and Sustainable Development
At the moment, VIS is choosing an External Evaluator to do the final evaluation of the project “Local Economic Empowerment for Women, Youth, and Vulnerable Groups through CSOs and LAs Concerted Action” (LEEWYV), which is co-funded by the European Union.
LEEWYV Project (Local Economic Empowerment for Women, Youth, and Vulnerable Groups through CSOs and LAs Concerted Action in Ghana) is a 4-year EU-funded project led by VIS. Its main goal is to help Civil Society Organizations and Local Authorities in Ghana create effective ways to work together, collaborate, and cooperate to lead sustainable development processes.
- Specific Goal: Improve the quality of life in the Brong Ahafo Region by working with CSOs, local governments, and other stakeholders to promote sustainable economic activities, increase the number of young people who have jobs, and help women get a steady income.
- Intermediary Outcome 1: Members of local CSOs, LAs, and other big players are given the power to support actions that will lead to economic sustainability.
- Intermediate result 2: Men and women in the target area will have better technical skills in organic farming, making handicrafts, and tourism.
- Intermediary outcome 3: Small-scale farmers, sharecroppers, caretakers, and other vulnerable groups in BAR have access to job service services, financial resources, and jobs in the supported supply chains.
- Intermediary Outcome 4: Ecotourism and cultural initiatives, such as improving and advertising new tourist routes, animal sanctuaries, and national parks, are put into place to help revitalize and promote the Brong-Ahafo Region.
Roles and Responsibilities
The specific goals are
- To figure out if VIS has delivered activities to beneficiaries that are effective, efficient, relevant, and on time, as planned in the project log frame.
- Then, Find out if the collaboration between VIS, partners and local stakeholders has added value to the interventions and helped beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Also, To find and evaluate the most important lessons learned and challenges, and to make suggestions for future programming.
- Lastly, Figure out what the program’s opportunities and challenges are for making it last.
- Making complete tools for qualitative evaluation.
- Using methods that let people take part.
- A full review of all project data and documents.
- Meetings with the project staff and project partners in the Bono and Bono East Regions.
- Visits to some of the groups you want to reach.
- A meeting with the project staff and partners to talk about how things went
- Providing a written Evaluation Report and Executive Summary Report mary
Skills or Experience
- Have documented experience with similar evaluations of civil society projects in governance (dialogue between CSOs and local authorities) and/or rural development and/or in the region, especially Ghana;
- Have a lot of experience doing external evaluations in the context of cooperation for development and a track record of doing a good job;
- Also, Have a good understanding of how to evaluate and collect data;
- Be able to talk to people and write reports in English well;
- A degree from a college or university in economics, political science, international cooperation, or a directly related field, or an equivalent amount of relevant work experience;
- Experience and skill in designing and carrying out program evaluations using participatory M&E and Results-Oriented Monitoring methods are considered an asset;
- Moreover, Professional experience in organic farming, empowering women, managing development funds, promoting employment, making handicrafts, or the ecotourism sector is a plus.
- Excellent skills in analyzing, working with people, facilitating, and communicating;
- It will help if you know about the situation and can speak Twi.
- Having evaluated EU projects in the past is seen as a plus.
How to Apply for this VIS GHANA Employment Opportunity
Proposals (Technical and Financial Offers) and CVs should be sent by email, and all attachments should be in pdf format. Both proposals and CVs can’t be longer than five pages.
It must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY by email.
The deadline for submitting the proposal is 5 p.m. (GMT/UTC+0) on Friday, February 24.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED