VIS GHANA Job Recruitment April 2022
VIS GHANA Job Recruitment April 2022. VIS GHANA is a registered Italian NGO that has been working in Ghana since 2015. The organization usually operates in the Greater Accra and Bono Regions. The organization is focused on providing training in agriculture, education, vocational training, and reducing migration in the Brong Ahafo Region.
VIS Ghana in collaboration with Don Bosco Youth Network – West Africa (DBYN) and Me2You International Ghana, is embarking on the project “Education is the passport of the future. Improving Ghanaian education system focusing on methodologies, curricula and extracurricular activities” which is been funded by ENI Ghana Exploration and Production LTD.
The proposed program seeks to provide people who are needy with the relevant skills development through their increased access to quality, safe, and human rights education within primary, and secondary schools and TVET centers of Sanzule, in the Western Region.
JOB POSITION: Human Rights Trainer
The human rights trainer will be involved in activity 1.3 of the project. The trainer will plan and educate 48 teachers and 8 educators. The training will involve two modules:
What are human rights? The first module will give an overview of the definition of human rights, followed by a description of the main human rights protection instruments at the national and international levels. Much attention will be placed on the Rights of the Child, Women, and Girls.
Human Rights-Based Approach to Education. In module two, the trainer will present the idea of the Human Rights-Based Approach (HRBA) related to education in order to promote a more inclusive and participatory environment and intercultural dialogue and respect within the schools.
Three main points of HRBA will be explained: the right to access to education, quality education, and respect in a learning environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TRAINER
- Come up with an effective training methodology, materials, and tools.
- Use real-life examples, simulations, role-play and case studies to make the lessons interactive, engaging, and demonstrative.
- Check if participants understand what is been taught; Always rebrief each module before going to the next. Ask for feedback from participants to check if they follow.
- Make sure participants sign the attendance list each time.
- Prepare and submit training reports to VIS Project Manager.
- Examine participants to evaluate the effectiveness of the training. The trainer will collect, analyze and share participants’ results with VIS.
- Must prepare a PowerPoint presentation on how the program will be implemented and its evaluation procedure with leaders of VIS before he starts the project
- Prepare a final report.
- Must be professional
- Undertake any other duties reasonable within the context of the role.
- Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Act in accordance with VIS policies, condition of service and procedures, or any directions as may be issued by VIS.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Human Rights/Law/Political Science/Development Studies or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of training and human rights especially in the local context.
- Must have research skills.
- Should have good writing, editing, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior working experience with local and international NGOs will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
For more job opportunities, CLICK HERE
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED