- Company: Ministry of Gender Children and Social Protection (MoGCSP)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
Objective of assignment
The organization is undertaking data collection in the Ashanti Region. It would require the services of field enumerators to administer questionnaires for the selection of beneficiaries for social protection interventions in Ghana. Field Enumerators will have direct contact with the target group and have a great bearing on the quality of data collected and ultimately on the quality of data output.
Location of Assignment: Greater Kumasi Area and Obuasi
Duration of the assignment: This is a short-term assignment
She/he will be closely supervised Field supervisor. The core task will be to interview potential beneficiaries to gather data in order to assess whether they meet the criteria under consideration.
R1. Conduct data collection using the provided data collection tools.
• Conduct household survey on registered households within the assigned areas.
• Interview the identified participants of the project within the project area to ensure the data and info that have been recorded within registered forms.
• Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
• Capture data using CAPI technology provided.
• Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents.
• Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data.
• Take responsibility for project equipment that you may be entrusted.
• Report daily issues and challenges to the project officers.
• Any other duties assigned by the Field supervisor.
R2. Reporting and Post-Enumeration
• Synchronize the data to the main server at the end of each day.
• Report to the supervisor before and after day’s work for further direction.
• Ensure verifications for questionnaires are reported to the supervisor.
• Ensure that all questionnaires and equipment are accounted for.
• Turn over all literature and materials used in the data collection to the supervisor.
• Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected
Qualification Required & Experience
Education, competencies and skills
• Should possess a minimum of Post-Secondary Certificate
• Attention to detail.
• Computer literacy: ability to navigate android devices.
• Good communication skills and experience in community work.
• Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
• Previous experience as enumerator with NGO or developmental agency
• Previous experience working with the community or experience in household surveys.
Remuneration: The successful candidate shall be entitled to an attractive remuneration package
Location: Kumasi Area and Obuasi
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 08 February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED