The Capital Group Limited Job Advertisement
Job Title: Accountant
- Set up, keep up, and coordinate the use of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Collect and analyze financial information to make final income statements, statements of financial position, and cash flow statements for auditing and management decisions.
- Keep an eye on and check the accuracy and completeness of accounting and related system reports.
- Make a budget, a list of income and expenses, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents, and look over them.
- Look at the trends in income and spending, suggest the right budget levels, and make sure spending is under control.
- Arrange for regular stock-taking
- Taking care of the company’s debts and debtors.
- Handle tax questions and give answers.
- Recommend, create, and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Keeps track of daily transactions in dollars, cedis, and cash. • Handles accruals and prepayments.
- Do customer/supplier, stock, bank, intercompany, and other reconciliations.
- Communicate with the Business Analyst and help out when needed. • Work with other employees in the Group.
- Communicate with internal and external auditors and other stakeholders to audit and look at financial records.
- Talk to the company’s bankers, insurers, the Office of the Registrar General, and any other outside parties who are important.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting; at least some ACCA/CA (Ghana) qualifications; at least three years of experience in accounting and financial analysis; skill with SAGE and other Microsoft Office programs; and the ability to run the section with little oversight.
- Creative and learns quickly
How to Apply for this Capital Group Limited Job Advertisement
Closing Date: 27th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED