REPORTS TO: PLANT MANAGER
Prevent outfiow of defects & provided quick feedback to source
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- General Equipment Maintenance activities
- Breakdown Maintenance support
- Safety Compliance and related support Facility Improvement Activities support
- Maintenance related Quality
- Area Safety Compliance control support
- Area Performance Breakdown Ratio and Original Equipment (BDR and OEE)
- Area Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Ratio (PMA) Press repairs, safety of presses, fitting of keys, shaft alignment general hand tools, interoperate drawing, bearing and bush fitment.
- Pneumatic parts identification, installation and fault finding
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience
- Basic hydraulic parts identification, installation and fault finding
- General safety knowledge and proper use of Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs),
- Adhere to Design Quality Standards (DOS)
- Extensive knowledge on welding equipment (integrated & conventional)
- Should possess coping skills in terms of stress and high workload,
- Must be a good communicator.
- Sound knowledge of different tools/equipment identification
- Should be a computer literate and must have reporting skills.
- Applicants should have valid passports.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED