REPORTS TO: PLANT MANAGER
Prevent outfiow of defects & provided quick feedback to source
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- General Equipment Maintenance activities
- Breakdown Maintenance support
- Safety Compliance and related support Facility Improvement Activities support
- Maintenance related Quality
- Area Safety Compliance control support
- Area Performance Breakdown Ratio and Original Equipment (BDR and OEE)
- Area Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Ratio (PMA) Press repairs, safety of presses, fitting of keys, shaft alignment general hand tools, interoperate drawing, bearing and bush fitment.
- Pneumatic parts identification, installation and fault finding
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience
- Basic hydraulic parts identification, installation and fault finding
- General safety knowledge and proper use of Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs),
- Adhere to Design Quality Standards (DOS)
- Extensive knowledge on welding equipment (integrated & conventional)
- Should possess coping skills in terms of stress and high workload,
- Must be a good communicator.
- Sound knowledge of different tools/equipment identification
- Should be a computer literate and must have reporting skills.
- Applicants should have valid passports.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED