- Organize and lead the survey crew to carry out assigned task Perform mini risk assessment before commencement of any survey task.
- Ensure availability of TBM’s on mining faces and waste dumps
- Down/uploading of required data onto survey equipment and computer
- Able to understand and read survey plans Provide stake-out points of pit limits, batter profiles, toe & crest limits, and other designs
- Provide timely and accurate topo pickups on a daily basis
- Certified to use target for survey controls and detailed survey Effectively perform prism monitoring
- A Diploma or HND in Geomatics /Geodetic Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution
- A minimum of one (1) year post National Service working experience in an open pit
- A thorough understanding of mine surveying with experience
- Ability to work in remote adverse conditions, in computer applications.
- Hands-on experience with Data-mine or SURPAC mine planning software is preferred Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment Possess valid Ghanaian Driving License and proficiency in driving Light Vehicle
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible persons are to submit their application letters with detailed Curriculum Vatae with the subject line the position title to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than Tuesday, April 20, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interview
AAIL is an equal opportunity employer Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE