Study In Hungary: Central European University Scholarships 2024
Applications for Hungary’s Central European University Scholarships for 2024 are now being accepted. All international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree at one of Hungary’s top universities are eligible for these scholarships, regardless of their country of origin. At Central European University, there are about 50 degree programs offered in seventeen different fields. English-language education is offered.
Description of the Scholarship:
These scholarships are eligible for some of the funding. In place of a TOEFL or IELTS score, students may submit their application with their English Proficiency Certificate. This presents exceptional opportunities for talented students to study in Hungary without having to submit an IELTS score.
Central European University (CEU) is a reputable private research university that was established in 1991. In fact, it is ranked thirty-first globally in politics and thirty-seventh globally in philosophy by the QS World University Rankings. This scholarship represents a prestigious opportunity for students all over the world.
Benefits of scholarships
At CEU, deserving students receive scholarships and other forms of assistance from kind donors like our alumni. Here, you can find information on these opportunities and how to apply.
- Partial Tuition Award
- The President’s Scholar Honor
- Scholarship opportunities and outside financial assistance
Up to 50% Off on Tuition
There are a limited number of partial tuition awards available for the BA/BSc in Data Science and Society, the BA in Culture, Politics, and Society, and the BA in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics programs for exceptional applicants.
With a maximum funding of 50% (or €3,500 per academic year) for tuition, this merit-based grant can be given.
For students applying for the Central European University Scholarships for 2024 in Hungary, Central European University (CEU) provides a wide selection of academic programs and majors. They consist of:
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies
It is necessary to apply by February 1, 2024, if one wants to be considered for this award.
Fill out the CEU Application Form’s “Funding” box to express your interest in this prize in order to be evaluated.
The Presidential Scholar Award
A Presidential Scholar Award worth €5,000 will be given to two exceptional candidates. President and Rector of CEU Michael Ignatieff and his spouse Zsuzsanna Zsohar founded the Presidential Scholars Fund to provide financial assistance to students who have outstanding academic standing and promise as leaders.
During the course of the four years of BA study, the Award pays a portion of the following tuition:
- Year One: €500
- Year Two: €1,000
- Year Three: €1,500
- Year Four: Two thousand euros
By February 1, 2024, all applications received will be automatically considered for this award. You may declare your interest in this prize in the ‘Funding’ part of the CEU Application Form without having to submit an additional application.
Chances for external financial assistance
Information regarding a few of the opportunities from funding agencies and governments can be found here. Be advised that this is by no means an exhaustive list. Make sure you review the prerequisites for qualifying before submitting.
Countries That Qualify:
Worldwide and domestic students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this award.
Rules for Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarships at Central European University in Hungary:
- Applicants from abroad who are of any nationality are eligible.
- Candidates need to be high school graduates in order to be admitted to a bachelor’s degree program.
- An undergraduate degree certificate and transcript are required for admission to a master’s program.
- A master’s degree must be completed in order for a candidate to be admitted to a doctoral program.
- English language proficiency is a requirement.
- February 1st, 2024, is the application deadline
You need to provide the following paperwork with your admissions application in order to be considered for scholarships at Central European University:
- Certificates of Prior Degrees
- A revised curriculum vitae (CV)
- Correspondence of Recommendation
- Graduate program research proposal
- Mission Statement
- Certification of Fluency in English
- Any further papers that are needed, as indicated
Central European University requires certain documents in order to examine applicants for scholarships and admission. For the Hungary 2024 Central European University Scholarships, there is an online application process accessible to applicants. Apply by clicking the provided link below.
About Central European University
Faculty and students from over 100 nations come to Central European University, a “crossroads” university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees, to engage in multidisciplinary education, pursue advanced study, and tackle some of society’s most challenging issues.
English-language bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in the social sciences, humanities, law, management, and public policy are available at CEU, which holds accreditation in both the US and Austria. CEU, which is based in Vienna, the center of Europe, has a unique academic and intellectual concentration. It blends a global perspective on social transformation, sustainable development, and good governance with a comparative study of the historical, cultural, and social variety of the region.
CEU was established in 1991, during a period of revolutionary upheaval that was upending the inflexible orthodoxies imposed on Central and Eastern Europe.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED