January 4th, 2024 at 10:59 am
Standard Chartered Bank Ongoing Interns Recruitment 2024
Job Title: Interns
Client Coverage: Internship in Commercial, Corporate, and Institutional Banking
Standard Chartered Bank’s Corporate, Commercial, and Institutional Banking (CCIB) allows you to be more. You can be more innovative, empowered, and influential, and you can advance your career as far as you wish. We are a place where ambition meets impact, so you will be able to work on hard projects, develop new skills, and make a significant difference in the world.
We have been offering world-class financing, investment, treasury, and strategic advising services to our clients for over 160 years. We’ve helped them grow when and where it counts most. We are the preferred banking partner for over 5,000 clients, including large corporations, financial institutions, governments, small and medium-sized businesses, and investors, and we facilitate global trade, capital, and investment flows for them globally.
Client Coverage oversees and grows our client connections globally. They collaborate across our global network with our product partners to provide our clients with working capital, financing, trade, cash, and financial markets solutions. The goods and services vary from sustainable trade finance to credit derivatives and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) consulting.
About the Internship Program
Our 10-week Internship Program allows you to receive hands-on experience working on real-world challenges, polish your skills, build lasting relationships, gain insights, and find your talents. Throughout the program, you will learn the skills necessary for current success as well as what will be required in the future as our industry and your career grow. A great showing in the program could result in a graduate job offer.
What You’ll Go Through
- A one-day orientation will familiarize you with the Bank and the interns.
- Four days of classroom training on our products, business, and bankers.
- On-the-job training and technical seminars are available to supplement your education.
- Performance appraisals and the assistance of supervisors, mentors, and pals
- Senior management presentations (speaker series) and interaction with executive management
- Networking between and across divisions of the CCIB business function
- Participating in community service
- We welcome students from all academic fields and encourage applicants from various backgrounds.
- Team players with high academic and extracurricular successes, agile multi-taskers who can handle pressure, and analytical brains with strong numeracy and attention to detail are urged to apply.
- You must be a final-year student who can intern in June 2024* and begin full-time work in July 2025.
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the nation to which you are applying.
- We examine individuals who require visa sponsorship for graduate positions in the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. Priority is granted to UAE nationals for India internships, which begin in April.
Standard Chartered Profile
We’re an international bank, small enough to react quickly but large enough to have an impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve fought to improve the lives of our colleagues, clients, and communities. And we’re on a mission to become the most sustainable and responsible bank in the world.
We push the status quo, like a good challenge, and look for new ways to improve and accomplish better than before. We want to hear from you if you’re seeking a career with a purpose and want to work for a bank that makes a difference. You can count on us to recognize your particular abilities. And we can’t wait to see what talents you have to offer.
Our purpose, to create commerce and prosperity via our distinctive diversity, and our brand promise, to be here for good, are realized through how each of us lives our valued behaviors. When you work with us, you’ll see that we value diversity and promote inclusiveness.
Together, we will:
- Do the right thing and be forceful, challenge one another, and live with integrity, all while putting the client first.
- Never settle, always strive to develop and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from successes and failures.
- We can be better together by being ourselves, being inclusive, seeing more good in people, and working together to develop for the long term.
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits to promote your mental, physical, financial, and social well-being through our Fair Pay Charter.
How to Apply for this Standard Chartered Bank Interns Recruitment
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED