Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited is looking for an experienced and qualified person to be considered for appointment as Head of Accounts/Risk Department.
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Accounting option or any other related course, and or equivalent professional qualification (C.A, ACCA, ACIB.
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience Must be computer literate. Knowledge in T24 Banking software.
- Preparation of Liquidity Reserve Return-BSDIR.
- Preparation of Statement of Assets and Liabilities – BSD 2 R. 3) Preparation of Reconciliation Statement with ARB Apex Bank Limited.
- Preparation of Large Exposures-advances and deposits – BSD 3 R. 5) Management of Treasury Bills (Investment) for customers.
- Management of Treasury Bills (Investment) for the Bank.
- Preparation of Capital Adequacy Ratio 8) Preparation of Important Performance Ratios.
- Preparation of Final Accounts for presentation to External Auditors. 10) Risk and compliance activities.
- Submission of Reports to ARB Apex Bank Limited and Bank of Ghana.
- Preparation and review of budget, budgetary control report and corporation plan 13) Maintenance of all asset registers.
- Preparation of inter-agency reconciliation statements. 15) Any other job to be assigned to you from time to time
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should send their application letters and CVs via Email: [email protected]
Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited
P.O Box 1, Mepe,
CLOSING DATE:15H MARCH, 2021
NB: ONLY THOSE SHORTLISTED WOULD BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED