Shelter Mart Properties Ltd Job Opportunity
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
About the Company
Shelter Mart Properties Ltd is a real estate company committed to securing suitable residential and commercial properties for its cherished clients. Having been in operation for 9 years already, we are highly adept with all intricacies of real estate business.
We have 4 branches as well as network of Freelance agents at various parts of the country.
Also, We have a team of professionals with the requisite skills and know-how to assist you in securing the right property for you.
We are in search of qualified, experienced and professional persons as a Real estate marketer
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
BSc in Marketing or Real Estate from a reputable institution. Membership of relevant Professional Association would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge in MS suit (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook etc)
- social media and digital marketing skills essential
- highly organised and presentable
- the ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- teamworking and interpersonal skills
- diplomacy and the ability to deal with situations that are stressful to others
- meticulous attention to detail
- negotiating skills
- excellent communication skills.
How to Apply for this Shelter Mart Properties Ltd Job Opportunity
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18 January, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED