Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar field
- 3 years of product or project development experience in Agile Team, or 2 years of Scrum Master experience in the software industry
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organising and coaching the team to achive higher levels of performance by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching & development techniques
- Ensuring Scrum is understood and the team and the organization adhere to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Coaching the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicating effectively, both internally and externally, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating task execution without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work, and improving effective team collaboration
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitating all Scrum events and improving all Scrum artifacts
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to analyse and think quickly to resolve conflict and to adapt to change environments
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience with the following frameworks; React, Vue.Js, NodeJs will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge in software development and version control using Git will be an advantage
- Knowledge in the use of issue tracking and agile project management tool like Jira is required
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should click here, and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on January 31, 2021.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED