- The Recovery Officer is responsible, under the supervision of the Head of Recovery (HoR) for all the activities of the Unit. He/She assists the Head of Recovery for the development of the Unit and all monies owed to Advans Ghana Savings and Loans
- He/She also assist the Head of Recovery in the implementation of operational policies, procedures, guidelines and work on prevention, detection and correction of risks related to the above-mentioned core activities. Most importantly prevent Advans Ghana from losing more than it has invested.
- He/She will be in charge of a portfolio of Non Accrual and Written Off loans and work closely with the CO to recover any amount owed to Advans. Officers will be assigned to a team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To meet agreed performance targets and provide a quality service with a high level of Customer Care. To develop and operate effective working practices that promotes the smooth running of the Unit.
To be prepared to visit debtors to prompt payment and personally serve Demand Notices to debtors while adhering to Advans Ghana policies and procedures.
To develop and maintain a working knowledge of policies, procedures and guidance and to work with them. And be able to keep abreast of changes in legislature, national and local trends.
Must be able to investigate and locate absconded clients and recover any amount due.
To liaise directly with relevant external agencies, Police, Valuators, Auctioneers, Lawyers
- Negotiation SKills
- Fraud detection and prevention skills
- Ability to follow procedure and processes
- Analystical Skills
- Organizational skills
- Client relationship management
- Portfolio monitoring
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field and / or other professional qualifications.
SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIRED :
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (WORK FIELD AND NUMBER OF YEARS)
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in Banking/Micro Finance and specifically Debt Recoveries in a financial institution
HOW TO APPLY
PLANNED START DATE: 27/07/2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED