REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER, AFTER-SALES & TIRES
Responsible for the planning, availability and sale of Tires. Also ensures discipline and work ethics in the execution of his Job.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Sets Objectives, Strategies and Targets for the sales of Tires
- Prepares Annual Business plan for the section in consultation with General Manager, After-Sales & – Member of the production meeting for ordering of Tires.
- Prepares monthly reports.
- Prepares weekly prospecting sheet.
- Supervises and assists staff to ensure targets are met.
- Liaises with Customers and employees to ensure good customer relations.
- Follow-up with branches to ensure availability of stocks of tires.
- Meets customers and prospects for sales
- Follow-up on payment of invoices with credit customers.
- Supervises reconciliation with stakeholders.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager, After-Sales & Tires.
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Post graduate Diploma in Engineering or HND with 5-8 years experience.
- Must have a proven record of sales goals achieved
- Must be very numerate, proactive, self disciplined and tactful with good interpersonal and team build capabilities.
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Superior at information gathering and report writing competencies.
- Good negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills.
Must be capable of developing, monitoring, coaching and leading effective sales team
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Office Box AN 5216
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All Applications should reach us not later than 18th February, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED