A reputable hospital seeks to employ a Pharmacist for permanent Employment
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Evaluating prescriptions for appropriate dosages and treatment protocols
- Dispensing of medication for in-patients and out-patients
- Preparing and processing (billing) of in-patient and out-patient prescriptions
- Managing stock purchases to maintain stock cover days. Maintain adequate stock levels on designated shelves and placing orders when required
- Liaising with doctors and nursing with any product queries
- Handling of complaints from patients and staff
- Training and supervision Pharmacist Assistants as assigned
- Processing of medical waste for disposal
- Ensure daily temperature checks are done on cold storage facilities
- Receiving and unpacking of stock, packing of shelves. Reconciliation of purchase orders when required
- Maintaining monthly financial targets as set out by management
- Stock take and investigation of variances
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by your line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers, providing top quality, customer-centric service
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the hospital.
LOCATION: Cape Coast and Takoradi
QUALIFICATION: Must be registered with relevant regulatory body with valid pin.
Interested persons should send their applications letters or covering letters, and CVs to [email protected]
Deadline for applications is Monday, 15th February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED