New Job Vacancy at VisionFund Ghana
ROLE: Client Service Officer (Loan Officer)
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, which operates 28 microfinance institutions throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. World Vision International, a Christian relief, development, and advocacy organization, owns VisionFund International entirely. We provide the framework for local economies to thrive in healthy and safe communities by working together.
Serve as a liaison between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in the areas of need identification, VISIONFUND GHANA product promotion, loan disbursements and repayments, and client business monitoring.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To evaluate the viability of prospective borrowers’ enterprises and offer recommendations for microloans.
- Before and after loan disbursement, ensure that all pre- and post-draw-down requirements are met by clients.
- Allow for the timely disbursement of loans to clients.
- To examine and monitor the business operations of borrowers to ensure timely loan repayment.
- Prepare reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any area, particularly Marketing/Accountancy, as well as Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural Development with fieldwork experience are preferred.
- National Service should have been completed by the candidate.
- The ability to ride a motorcycle will be advantageous.
- The candidate must be willing to live in the selected places and surrounding areas.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at VisionFund Ghana
Candidates should submit a cover letter and CV labeled “Client Service Officer” to email@example.com.
The deadline is January 5, 2024.
Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED