- Selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources
- Answering readers’ enquiries
- Using library systems and specialist computer applications
- Management of staff, including recruitment, training and/or supervisiory duties
- Liaising with departmental academic staff, external organisations and suppliers
- Ensuring that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users (eg staff, postgraduate students, disabled students)
- Managing budgets and resources
- Supporting independent research and learning
- Developing IT facilities
- Assisting readers to use computer equipment, conduct literature searches etc
- Promoting the library’s resources to users
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must possess postgraduate degree in a Library and Information related field and must have served as Deputy Librarian in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution for at least four (4) years.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
EMAIL: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED