M-KOPA is the pioneer and global leader of Connected Asset Financing that offers millions of underbanked customers access to life-enhancing products. Our advanced connected asset financing platform combines digital micropayments and IoT connectivity to offer access to products including solar lighting, televisions, fridges, smartphones, financial services, and more.
Our mission is to make financing for everyday essentials accessible to customers in Africa and beyond so they can achieve progress in their lives. Through the power of connected devices, we establish a unique and secure relationship with our customers, allowing them instant access to a product whilst building ownership overtime through flexible micro-payments. Through regular payments, customers can unlock access to more products and services to continue their relationship and build their credit history with M-KOPA.
POSITION: Stock Controller
The scale and impact of our work are massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The main purpose of an M-KOPA stock controller is to serve customers and the sales team by distributing stock and helping customers with repairs.
Key Job Functions
- Reporting to M-KOPA stock point from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Saturday
- Stock management: Physical and system stock receipt and issuance; and stocktaking
- Customer service: Log and resolve all customer issues and assist customers in their inquiry
- Branding: Ensure that all posters and marketing materials are visible, and present themselves diligently as the face of M-KOPA Sales
- Other tasks assigned to them by the supervisor
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS & COMPETENCIES/ LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION REQUIRED
- At least 1-year experience in customer care or sales, preferably in a phone selling company.
- Front office management is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- College diploma in any field or tertiary training in customer service
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 31, 2022
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THESE JOBS
- InEvent Latest Employment Opportunity
- Job Opportunity at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Available Job Opportunities at Deloitte
- World Vision International New Job Vacancy
- Accounts Officers, Administrators needed at Diamond Logistics Limited
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) latest jobs
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED