Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
We have vacancies for results-oriented and self-motivated persons and invite applications for the following roles:
- Take full ownership of all logged incidents, problems and request fulfilment in an end-to-end and timely manner while communicating update to affected users within approved SLA.
- Utilize technical resources and support procedures to resolve users’ IT challenges and ensure a high customer satisfaction for all logged incidences, problems, and service requests.
- Maintain an updated employees’ and general IT assets inventory of the organisation in an effective manner.
- Develop users’ usage manual and guidelines for basic IT application and infrastructure services.
- Review draft, review and negotiate client and vendor contracts.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, professional regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
- Perform directorships searches of contractors and firm staff and follow up on exceptions;
- Support RIL in engagement acceptance procedures (risk management committee’s approval; background/internet checks/anti-money);
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: by 25th March, 2022.
- Employment Opportunity Available At Polixis
- AmaliTech Latest Employment Opportunities
- Fairtrade Africa (FTA) Calls For Job Applications
- Jhpiego New Job Vacancies
- DAI Invites Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) latest jobs
- WANEP-Ghana Latest Job Vacancy
- Accounts Officers, Administrators needed at Diamond Logistics Limited
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED