New Job Opening at CA Global Africa
Our banking client is now looking for a Senior Associate, in Financial Advisory Services for their Financial Advisory business. The post holder will provide adequate support in driving the identification/origination, evaluation, and execution of financial advice mandates, as well as guaranteeing the advice business unit’s long-term profitability.
Strategy Creation and Business Plan Execution
- In collaboration with the Head of Financial Advisory, assist in the establishment of strategy and goals for the Financial Advisory unit.
- Assist the Investment Division in developing and executing the company’s origination strategy, including the capacity to utilize Advisory work to produce new business for the Corporation.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a detailed business plan for the financial advising firm in order to meet established goals.
Origination of the mandate
- Collaborate with colleagues from different divisions within the corporation to aggressively seek financial advice and arrange mandates for the company.
- Provide suitable assistance in developing and gaining new advisory opportunities across Africa and across the Corporation’s main areas.
Execution of the Mandatory
- Participate in and own the financial advisory process from prospecting to due diligence, execution, and conclusion.
- Provide appropriate assistance for transaction structure and ensure that allocated financial advisory mandates are successfully executed.
- Assist in the coordination of the development/standardization, documentation, and implementation of world-class financial advisory processes.
- Create complicated financial models and detailed investment memorandums.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of world-class financial advisory practices.
- Assist in the creation and revision of standard documentation/templates such as contracts, financial advisory identification memos, standard mandate letters, financial advisory reports and models, and so on.
- Participate in the Investment Committee process and contribute professional knowledge at all stages of investment product development and management.
Management of People
Develop and mentor younger colleagues in the Financial Services division, as well as assist in identifying training needs.
Maintain and build relationships with clients and other relevant stakeholders.
Market research and intelligence
Keep current with external and internal financial advisory trends/developments and apply knowledge of such trends/developments appropriately.
Qualification and skill are required.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline, such as a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a similar field.
- Relevant finance and/or project management certifications
- 8-10 years of experience in a financial advice function is required.
- Proven track record of closing at least six (6) financial advice mandates, preferably in the African market.
- Relevant experience and understanding of infrastructure development and financing difficulties, with a focus on the company’s key sectors
- Operational experience in infrastructure-related financial advisory will be advantageous.
- It is required to be fluent in both writing and speaking English.
- French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese would be ideal.
Willingness to travel “out-of-station” with little or no advance notice
- Excellent interpersonal connection management abilities
- Africa has strong business contacts and networks.
- Excellent project management abilities
- Excellent accounting/financial analysis expertise
- Outstanding presentation abilities
- Outstanding financial modeling and valuation abilities
- Expertise in financial consulting and investment structuring Excellent business communication skills
- Excellent negotiating abilities
- Capability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The number of advisory mandates acquired and successfully carried out
- Revenue target in US dollars realized from completed transactions/mandates
- Earned profit and loss for the corporation Cross-sell opportunities
Benefits and Contract details:
- Employment contract for three years, renewable
- Candidates who meet the qualifications are urged to apply.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at CA Global Africa
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV to Sheridan Rabsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday, October 27, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED