December 1st, 2022 at 01:06 pm
New Job Offer at Ghana HR Solutions
POSITION: HR Director
Our client, a leading cement manufacturing company is looking for an experienced individual for the role of an HR Director with an international background and outstanding people skills to support the company’s operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our personnel and ensuring that our human resource programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned with the overall business objectives. He/She will also plan, lead, direct, develop and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR department.
- Monitor and ensure the company’s compliance with the Ghana Labour Act and other employment laws and regulations
- Recommend best practices, review and modify policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the company’s goals and strategy and implement HR strategies that support business objectives related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the company’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs by developing and executing best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conduct research and analysis of organisational trends including a review of reports and metrics.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law, by applying this knowledge to communicate changes in policies, practices, and resources to upper management.
- Develop and implement the departmental budget.
- Facilitate professional development, training and certification activities for staff
- Ensure legal compliance and implementation of the company’s mission and talent strategy.
- Work with the management team to ensure that the annual performance review program is delivered on time with 100% compliance.
- Ensure effective and consistent performance management processes are implemented, communicated and measured across the departments.
- Proactively work with managers to identify and address individuals with performance gaps and put in place interventions to address these, ensuring approved training requirements are sourced, booked and evaluated.
- Administer human resource programs including, but not limited to compensation benefits, and leave, occupational health and safety, enhancing job satisfaction, productivity, recognition, and morale, disciplinary matters, employee-related grievances, disputes and investigations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of Human Resource Management.
- Experience as an HR in international companies.
- CIHRM qualifications are highly preferred.
- Fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must have international experience or experience working with international organisations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the company and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with HR information systems and talent management systems.
How to Apply for this Job Offer at Ghana HR Solutions
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED