- Maintain personnel records. Coordinate: recruitment/induction in the line with the company’s processes;
- Advice on HR policies when required to ensure these comply with
- Company’s statutory regulations.
Office Administration Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g. IT Support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contacts), ensuring these are consistent with the Company’s operating requirements.
- Support the efficient running of the company’s office daily operations. Other administration duties as required.
- A good first degree with at least 3 years’ experience In Finance, HR, and Office. Administration, ideally for a Microfinance Company.
- Experience in setting up new accounting systems.
- Experience in book keeping and computerized systems.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV and application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
13th September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED