New Employment Opportunity at Google
Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing at Google
About the job
In this role, you will work alongside our teams of AI researchers, linguists, and data scientists to broaden representation and access of currently under-represented languages in Natural Language Processing (NLP) via transformative models, efficient data collections, and community engagement.
Moreover, As a research-focused Software Engineer, you will set up large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world
- Firstly, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience with computer science, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering.
- Secondly, Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, C++.
- Lastly, Experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Experience delivering projects.
- Then, Research experience in cross-lingual transfer learning, few-shot learning, and/or zero-shot learning.
- Finally, Familiarity with the latest developments and breakthroughs in NLP and low-resource environments, specifically with Sub Saharan African languages.
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date : 9th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED