Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 334,800 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Consulting, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
As part of our offerings, our Consulting team provides recruitment services on behalf of our clients.
About Our Client – Enterprise Group
Enterprise Group has over 96 years of experience in the insurance industry having operated in Ghana since 1924. It was listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) in 1991 as the first insurance company to be publicly listed in Ghana. Following a restructuring of the Group in 2010, Enterprise Group was incorporated to become the holding company and was listed on GSE in place of Enterprise Insurance which was subsequently delisted. Their vision “In all our markets, our pedigree will be recognised, our strength respected, our expertise valued, and our solutions sought by ALL who desire an ADVANTAGE in life” Clearly defines who they are and what they stand for.
Enterprise Group seeks a to recruit a high calibre Chief Information Officer with exposure to the jurisdictions and sectors in which Enterprise Group operates to join their team. Through a system of integrated and internally consistent policies Enterprise Group will undertake the following:
- Attract and retain a highly qualified professional with the requisite skill mix, has a sense of professionalism, well-motivated and capable of achieving the mission, goals, and objectives of Enterprise Group.
- Achieve sustained high levels of performance through people by motivating them through incentives, rewards, leadership, and promotional opportunities as well as personal development opportunities.
We are seeking a Chief Information Officer who will provide strategic leadership in the development, planning and implementation of an information technology (IT) strategy that meets the Group’s business needs, delivers optimal return on investment, and maintains utmost security.
Reports To: Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer
Direct Reports: Head IT Governance & Accounts Management; Digital Services Manager
- Enterprise Group Board
- C-suite team
- Heads of Subsidiary companies
- BTS Team
- Service Providers
- Industry Captains
- Assess current processes, recommend software upgrades and direct the executive team on the best processes
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Oversee projects and assignments within the Information Systems (IS) department.
- Lead efficient operation of the team so that prompt modernization and upgrades of IS are performed as needed.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Collaborate with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals.
- Identify new IS developments and technologies; anticipate resulting organizational modifications.
- Ensure that IT and network infrastructure adequately support the Group’s computing, data processing and communications needs
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; MBA (Project Management or Information Technology) will be an added advantage
- Membership of a recognized professional body is imperative
- Fifteen (15) years relevant working experience in strategy formulation of business technology solutions, with increasing level of responsibility with proven relevant experience as CIO or similar executive managerial role
- Halliburton Latest Job Vacancy February 2022
- Healthscope Invites Job Applications
- Epiroc New Employment Opportunity Available
Knowledge & Skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in IT systems and infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Demonstrated experience in designing/developing IT services framework and planning IT implementation
- Demonstrated project management skills and aptitude for customer engagement analysis
- Considerable superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven planning and organising skills.
- Strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Impeccable IT knowledge and technical skills
- Superior leadership skills
- Relationship building and team development skills
- Thorough understanding of data management and administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at strategic planning and goal setting
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
Closing Date : 8th March 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED