Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers. With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation, and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications.
The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization, and electrification. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
POSITION: Regional Business Development Manager, Surface Equipment – West Africa
Purpose of the role
The West Africa Region is experiencing strong growth activities and we need to keep a sustainable business development in all 22 Countries. We still have opportunities to be secured for the coming 3 – 5 years, this is the main role of the Regional Business Development Manager (RBDM) to capture them and build a clear strategy to win.
The RBDM will have to identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, and partnerships, with a strong focus will be on achieving continued sustainable growth as well as gradually increased profitability. The work will be executed in accordance with divisional strategies, targets, and objectives.
Core Responsibilities & Expectations
- Having a strong focus on territory management within the region, continuously developing sales channels,
- Having the responsibility of collecting all market information (competitors, mining projects, …),
- Continuous development of the markets within the region/segments/products via direct and indirect channels,
- Develop and support all Epiroc brands equally,
- To interact with the Management and other Department in a constructive, productive, and unselfish way that supports the development of synergies,
- To safeguard integrity and transparency of operations within West Africa organization by being a strong and loyal team player, good communication with all local colleagues, trying to be the best local Epiroc Team member,
- To develop the necessary marketing activities,
- To provide realistic expectancy values to Management,
- To support Epiroc’s Vision by focusing on and continuously promoting and developing a Customer-Value and a Customer-Care driven culture,
- To safeguard the implementation of “The Epiroc Way” and “Code of Conduct” and that business is done accordingly
- To focus on growing the market share,
- Competitor analysis in terms of market share and product development and new trends.
- Oversee and profile competitors and competitive products,
- Coordinate closely with SHEQ Officer in order to create safe working conditions, internally and externally
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction, retain existing Customer loyalties, continuously improve service level
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR THESE JOBS
- African Center for Economic Transformation Job Vacancy
- Ghana Climate Innovation Centre (GCIC) Latest Job Vacancy
- Massive || Savings & Loans Institution February 2022 Jobs
Knowledge and Skills
- University degree + 5 years experience in a similar role.
- 8 years minimum strategic sales experience in the mining environment,
- MBA/Management qualifications would be advantageous,
- A proven record in the accomplishment of increasing revenues and market share whilst securing profitability,
- Proven ability to build strong & effective working relationships with customers and colleagues,
- Fluent in English will be preferred. French language proficiency would be an added advantage,
- Solid Marketing and sales knowledge,
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convince people by logical reasoning,
- Knowledge in areas related to mining and drilling applications.
- The ambition to grow yourself and your team.
- Highly customer-oriented, Self-driven, and proactive.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic person structured to meet deadlines
- Able to build strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- You must be prepared to travel extensively within the West Africa region
The role will report to the Regional Business Line Manager, Surface Equipment, and will be based in either of our Customer Centers in Ghana, Mali or Burkina Faso.
As one of our core strategies is to have a diverse workforce, we are keen to see a mix of genders applying.
HOW TO APPLY
In addition to your resume, write a short letter describing yourself and why you are applying for this role.
CLOSING DATE: The last day to apply is 28 February 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED