Healthscope is a leading private healthcare provider in Australia with 42 hospitals. We believe in the provision of quality healthcare for our patients.
Our team of over 19,000 employees understands that healthcare is a special business, 24/7, 365 days a year our team provides quality care and positively contributes to the clinical outcomes of our patients.
POSITION: Registered Nurse
About the job
- Supportive team environment
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Flexibility to work across multiple Rehab sites
- Flexibility to work across all shifts
Caring, customer service focused, and a self-starter– Do these characteristics describe you?
RECOMMENDED JOBS AVAILABLE
- Advanced Technology Barbs Security Limited job Opportunities
- Karcher Center Ghana Latest Job Recruitment
- Exciting Career Opportunity At UNFPA
North Eastern Rehabilitation Centre is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join our established nursing team.
As a Registered Nurse at North Eastern Rehabilitation Centre your responsibilities will include:
- Strive to provide evidence-based nursing care
- Liaise and work closely with the multi-disciplinary team
- Practice good Work, Health and Safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs), Students, and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
North Eastern Rehab Centre Is a 46 Bed Multi-Faceted Facility Situated In The Quiet Leafy Suburb Of Ivanhoe, Delivering The Highest Quality Of Rehab In The Streams Of
- Pain Management
- Ortho Rehabilitation
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- It also offers free on and off-street parking.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Specialty nursing experience (desired)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.
CLOSING DATE: 7th March 2022
For further inquiries: Xuelei (Shirley) Luo, Nurse Unit Manager [email protected]
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED