NAYA BY Africa Invites Job Applications
NAYA Naturals Limited (NAYA by Africa) is seeking a creative marketer who enjoys delivering amazing brand stories to oversee its brand marketing efforts. You will be in charge of our customer-centric marketing initiatives, customer community communications, and marketing performance analytics. In addition, you will work with internal and external teams to create content for our online and offline platforms that communicates the brand story, engages customers, and sells products.
To be successful in this profession, you must be extremely creative and entertaining, as well as possess strong communication skills and attention to detail. This career is for you if you are creative, enjoy branding, learning, and research, and want to engage with an interesting brand customer community.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Investigate new concepts for brand narrative, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications for both online and offline marketing.
- Create novel approaches to boost NAYA consumer interaction and experiences in order to raise brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- To create leads and coordinate all marketing operations across digital platforms (websites and social media) and conventional (retail shops and events).
- Create outstanding and well-crafted copy for brand communications.
- Track and report on customer comments, FAQs, and feedback.
- Analytical data collection and marketing/consumer research are used to better understand client interests and demands in order to provide effective content for our various platforms.
- Direct creative sessions to create monthly campaigns, update brand guidelines, and enhance social media engagement.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, and compare them to the objectives.
- Attend events on behalf of the firm to promote the brand and engage new customers.
- Create chances for collaboration and partnership with other companies and brands on a local, regional, and international scale.
- Seek out high-quality media outlets to promote the brand.
- Set up and coordinate brand and product knowledge learning and training opportunities with the sales team to keep them informed and educated on brand marketing initiatives.
- Keep up with the latest beauty industry news, trends, and rival products.
- Manage the inventory of print and digital assets to guarantee creative consistency across all marketing media.
- Other duties include marketing, communications, design, and research.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Creative Arts, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related subject, or 2-4 years of experience at an advertising agency or a similar function
- Expertise in the use of social media tools and marketing management software
Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, or Canva proficiency is preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic leadership and project management abilities must be demonstrated.
- Personality that is strategic, innovative, and creative, with a good business acumen
- Excellent multitasker with the ability to focus and assign duties swiftly.
The ideal candidate must
- Be willing to contribute to the team’s progress.
- Have excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- being self-motivated
- be willing to learn new things on a regular basis
- be knowledgeable about research
- be able to work individually or as part of a team
- be technologically savvy
- Ghana/Accra/East Legon Location(s)
How to Apply for this NAYA BY Africa Job
To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: November 10, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED