Movenpick Hotel Latest Job Opening
Role Title: Meetings & Events Coordinator
We are much more than just the best in the world. We accept you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that fit your personality. Also, We help you grow and learn every day, making sure that your job gives you a sense of purpose so that you can continue to discover all of Accor’s possibilities as you work with us.
What you will be doing:
- Signing up event planners for our loyalty program.
- Helping with the inspection of the sight.
- Meet and greet event coordinators.
- Taking care of meeting hosts or coordinators’ needs during their events.
- Making sure the hotel’s Meetings & Events rooms are clean.
- There will be follow-up calls and meetings before and after the conference.
- Other tasks that the Supervisor has given to the department.
These are some of your skills and experiences:
- Excellent organizational Skills.
- Excellent skills in both speaking and writing.
- Smart at networking.
- Having an idea of what’s going on.
- Must be a problem-solver.
- Able to do more than one thing at a time and pay attention to details.
- At least two years of experience in the same or a similar job.
- A bachelor’s degree in meeting and event management or its equivalent.
- Information Beyond This
We are Heartists at Accor! Are you ready to do everything with your heart at the center? Join our group of Heartists if that’s the case. Every day, we look for ways to get to know our guests and each other on a personal and deep level. We offer heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is fun, upbeat, and rewarding for our work.
As of right now, we are looking for a Meetings & Events Coordinator who is passionate and focused on getting things done.
Our team is full of interesting people who are ready to show off their skills and help you get the work done so that the hotel and organization can reach their goals.
Just be real, human, and friendly, and take steps to do ordinary things in a unique way.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: We’re an inclusive company, and we want to find, hire, and promote people from different backgrounds.
How to Apply for this Movenpick Hotel Job
Closing Date: 27th July 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED