Linfra Ghana Limited delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in the Middle East, Africa, and neighboring countries. Since our inception in Lebanon in 1993, we have grown into a leading group, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- POSITION: Assurance Specialist
- Report to: NOC Manager
- Dotted Report: MS Manager
- Department: Maintenance
The successful candidate will be responsible for NOC processes and quality assurance, Performance reporting KPI tracking and assurance, and MS contract documentation/reports SLA fulfillment.
- Determine and negotiate in collaborations with other relevant functions, quality procedures, service standards, and/or specifications
- Work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems, and procedures
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Monitor performance against KPIs and SLAs for client services and order fulfillment operations
- Ensure all Audit queries are complied with within the required period
- Follow up and verify the effectiveness of implemented solutions within the NOC
- Work and communicate effectively with other functional managers, superior and other personnel to assure the effectiveness of the department total quality management to meet business quality and standards
- Update and maintain quality control manual to assure compliance with requirements
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Conduct Quality audit for Operational (NOC) processes for improvement
- Conduct Operational (NOC) processes training for NOC & Field teams
- Track underperforming KPIs and follow up with KPI owners to improve performance
- Interface with Customer to align MS contract deliverable & SLA fulfillment
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Operation, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Telecommunication industry.
- Experience in NOC Operations, Business Processes, and Quality Assurance is required.
- Good exposure to NOC operations environment
- Good exposure to international standards of Quality Management Systems
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Reengineering
- Quality Assurance
- Experience in the use of MS suite to manage documentation
- Experience in the use of database management techniques (e.g. SQL, Excel, etc)
- Regulatory Affairs Management Reporting.
The below are key performance drivers to succeed in the role;
- Good Communication
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative
- Relationship Building
- Business Planning Skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage accountability
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected]with “Assurance Specialist” as the subject.
This role is open to Ghanaian Nationals only.
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 31, 2022
If you do not hear from us within two (2) weeks, kindly note that your application was unsuccessful.
- Employment Opportunity Available At Polixis
- AmaliTech Latest Employment Opportunities
- Fairtrade Africa (FTA) Calls For Job Applications
- Jhpiego New Job Vacancies
- DAI Invites Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) latest jobs
- WANEP-Ghana Latest Job Vacancy
- Accounts Officers, Administrators needed at Diamond Logistics Limited
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED