Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years and in over 155 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families.
Jhpiego Corporation in Ghana has been providing technical support to the Ministry of Health and Ghana Health Service for the past 40 years in a variety of technical areas including cervical cancer treatment and prevention, community health, HIV and AIDS, maternal and newborn health, health workforce capacity development (both pre-service and in-service), family planning, malaria, and IPC/WASH.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill the following positions:
- Act as a focal point in representing Jhpiego in the implementation of the MCGL project in Ghana
- Harness human, material, and financial resources appropriate for the program
- Ensure continuous monitoring of program activities, as well as timely and accurate evaluation and reporting of progress toward the achievement of program goals and objectives
- Supervise and manage a team of highly qualified staff; align their efforts with program goals
- Monitor and supervise short- and long-term consultants contributing to program efforts
- Contribute to establishing, maintaining, and improving active and regular working relationships with government authorities, donors, and other partner agencies
- Present progress, achievements, and lessons learned to key stakeholders including Ghana Health Services and other relevant partners.
- Work with multi-partner program teams to implement monitoring strategies and action plans to ensure continued monitoring of program achievement against targets
- Support teams to implement appropriate systems and tools to conduct monitoring activities
- In collaboration with program staff and counterparts, support implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Research strategies and framework
- Ensure data collection and evaluation tools are implemented with fidelity and consistency
- Lead data review meetings and cultivate a culture of data use
- Work in close collaboration with Technical Officer at MCGL-Ghana, national, regional, and local level MOH, more specifically with facility in-charges at selected facilities – on the following activities:
- Lead assessment to identify gaps in HCWs’ capacity inaccurate identification, diagnosis, and treatment of childhood illnesses in outpatient settings in selected facilities.
- Support planning, develop training materials and initiate implementation of activities to strengthen HCWs’ knowledge and clinical competency to manage and treat childhood illnesses.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: Deadline for the submission of applications: 22 March 2022.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Credit Union jobs for Finance and Administrative Manager, Credit Manager
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
- PATH Latest Job Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED