AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth, and local community support on the ground.
AMALITECH IS SEEKING TO RECRUIT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITIONS BELOW:
- Design the infrastructure, data flows, services within your area according to the Enterprise architecture
and the Business and Functional requirements
- Work closely with Tech Lead and Architect Lead to find the ideal technical setting
- Work closely with product teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives
- Propose and establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- A highly flexible, adaptable, and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team
- Responsible for coding complex modules, design, and review.
- Able to individually manage the development of modules.
- Proactive and have a good understanding of all the latest .NET technologies.
- Co-ordinate with the onsite team for managing work with offshore teams.
- Sound knowledge of Architecture paradigms.
- Able to create or suggest architectural changes and can complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 31, 2022
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Credit Union jobs for Finance and Administrative Manager, Credit Manager
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
- PATH Latest Job Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED