Latest Employment Opportunity at Ericsson
POSITION: MFS Program Manager
At Mobile Financial Services (MFS), we encourage financial inclusion by leveraging technology to benefit society. Every day, hundreds of millions of people utilize our systems for services such as peer-to-peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings, and so on. We use cutting-edge technology and methodologies to deliver cutting-edge software of the highest quality.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP) allows our customers to offer mobile financial services. Customers include operators and banks, both of which have high expectations for the level of security provided by our EWP financial solution as well as how it is operated, integrated, and customized. We are collaborating on a solution that will improve the lives of millions of everyday users in Africa and the Middle East. We created our financial platform to assist many people all around the world in achieving financial freedom.
The Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Program Manager is in charge of driving large and complicated MFS Professional Services engagements for Ericsson’s clients. The candidate will also provide significant technical support to the Key Account Manager (KAM). The MFS Program Director is overall in charge of the core team, specifically:
His responsibilities include the following:
- The delivery model (a combination of on-site, near-shore, and off-site resources)
- Once the deal is closed, the MFS Program Director is in charge of the delivery, from the opportunity phase to the contract’s completion, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines while keeping customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives in mind, as these programs frequently have a visible impact on Business Unit and corporate results.
- In larger and more complex projects, the MFS Program Manager will serve as the program lead for a team of MFS Project Managers.
The position reports to the Head of MMEA, MFS PMO.
What You’re Going to Do
- You will create the Program/Project plan baseline by defining the project’s breakdown and scope, securing critical resources (mostly Project Managers), and planning and supervising all activities.
- Handle several projects across multiple countries inside the same MFS Cluster.
- Drive program execution by tracking project progress and managing modifications, conflicts, and key issues!
- The ideal applicant will have managed +30MUSD difficult projects in IT System Integration using several technologies.
- Experience in pan-African delivery, ideally with a multi-country program
- Working in geographically distributed multi-functional units.
- PMP or Prince2 certification is required.
- Handle program finance, including financial system monitoring and cost control…
- Develop the business by taking part in contract preparation and pre-sales meetings.
- Stimulate sales lead creation and keep the MFS sales funnel full.
- Upsell chances should be guided!
- Mentor the team, communicate with them, and encourage their professional development, as well as identify and recognize their abilities!
- Support asset and organizational setup and growth; a major contributor to the
- Professional Service culture’s growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning, and harvesting standard processes from program-driven programs
- When it comes to project delivery, hands-on experience is required.
- MFS, BSS, and cloud knowledge are required.
- MFS, BSS, and Cloud knowledge and experience are required.
- Excellent knowledge of MFS Business and IT SI Projects problems
- Experience working for a worldwide System Integrator firm is a plus.
- Automation experience, as well as DevOps and Agile certifications, are advantageous.
- Adjust working methods to local customs while keeping the Code of Conduct and local OHS and safety standards in mind.
- Maintain compliance and ethics while modeling exceptional leadership practices.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking Ability to persuade and influence
- Relationship and networking abilities
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field is required.
- 10-15 years of good project management expertise in complicated financial/banking or
- IT integration systems is required. Service Delivery with demonstrated expertise in managing complicated programs
- Capable of managing resource planning and competency development
- Result-oriented with a customer-first mentality.
- Ability to empower and create synergy in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams.
- Can deal with tense and uncertain situations
- Excellent delivery abilities
- A PMP or Prince 2 certification will be necessary.
- Agile certification (Scrum Master, for example) and DevOps experience are advantageous.
- Domain expertise: Integration of MFS and IT Systems (APIs, Integration…)
- Financial Intelligence and Analytical Skills
- Meeting Customer Expectations and Delivering Results
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Capabilities for leading and supervising
- Understanding of Business
- Skills in Consultative Selling
- Insights on Customers and the Market
- Negotiation, persuasion, and influencing abilities
- Project Management Capabilities
- OHS stands for Occupational Health and Safety.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Ericsson
Closing Date: 24th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED