About RecTrain Services Limited
RecTrain Services Limited is a 360° human resource (HR) solutions company that works with its clients to put the basics of expert HR solutions in every business. Specifically, tailored services which helps increase productivity, return on investment, retention and enable businesses to respond to the ever-changing resource environment.
Established in 2012 to bridge the gap between employers and potential employees, RecTrain provided an open door for job seekers particularly those without any experience in job searching. Having excelled in this area, RecTrain’s portfolio has since evolved to include a more varied range of services that cater for a much wider clientele/customer base. RecTrain plans to continue to expand its services to a wider clientele reach and to have a bigger impact on the sectors it serves and society as a whole.
General Manager at RecTrain Services Limited
Our multinational client who deals in Fast-Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) is looking to hire an experienced General Manager to join their senior management team. Reporting to the Managing Directors, you will ensure the business continuity through the implementation of growth strategies, laid out structures and effective people management.
- Drive the achievement of Key performance indicators (KPI) in conversion cost, overall resource efficiency, energy usage production volume and health and safety and environmental standards.
- Supervise and review the activities of managers to ensure that they are in line with their respective KPIs to meet the goals of the company.
- Liaise with departmental managers to devise strategies to meet increase in capacity indicated by long term sales forecasts.
- Oversee the Monthly Performance Review (MPR) of all departments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure that production forecasts are achieved at the agreed costs and quality by supervising and supporting assigned managers with requisite resource in carrying out their duties.
- Lead team to undertake major repairs, production floor modifications and new projects.
- Ensure continuous improvement programs are always in place in all parts of the organization.
- Lead in the delivery of total Quality throughout the production, repackaging and stock reconciliation process.
- Monitor and evalute employee performance.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management or a Business-related field.
- At least five (5) years’ managerial experience in the Manufacturing or Production industry.FMCG or Retail will be an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be affable, a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed decisions.
- Organized, confident and have strong analytical skills.
- Must be innovative and have strong financial skills.
- Ability to develop and lead a sales team with a passion for service quality.
- Result-oriented and able to deliver customers’ needs.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing and flexible to travel as and when needed.
Mode Of Application
Closing Date: 29th April 2022
- NEW MODERN WORLD COMPANY CALLS FOR JOB APPLICATIONS
- Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology New Job Recruitment
- JOB VACANCY AT THERMOTECH ENGINEERING & PROJECTS LTD
- Clean Team Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Exciting Job Opportunities at Twitter
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Job Recruitment – April 2022
- World Food Programme Latest Employment Opportunities
- Jumia Group Latest Job Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED