Don Bosco Technical Institute is looking for instructors for the following Sub-Domains
- Should be able to assist in developing modular course curricular
- Teach class according to course curriculum.
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency
- Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
- Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s academic performance
- Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report same to Management.
- Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the school campus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By 13th April, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED