Job Opening at Standard Chartered Bank
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting and managing aspects of change and enablement for the AME Region across the HR transformation portfolio, according to agreed-upon timescales and quality:
Collaborate with the Head of C&E, the Head of HR, the AME, and regional and country teams to increase adoption, engagement, and business readiness. This includes all HR portfolio change initiatives and programs, with an emphasis on developing AME-centric change management solutions.
Collaborate with HR program teams to prioritize change and enablement initiatives, connect these activities with other in-country activities, and assure engagement in accordance with agreed-upon change, engagement, enablement, and adoption strategies.
Engage stakeholders throughout AME on a regular basis to seek their leadership in creating change within their particular nations or business areas. This includes serving as the AME HRMT’s primary Transformation representative.
Launch and manage change initiatives for AME business stakeholders such as Excos, People Leaders, and Colleagues. This entails interacting with a wide range of audiences at all levels of seniority in order to successfully implement HR transformation throughout the Cluster.
Building excellent working connections in order to gain a thorough grasp of all activities, establish critical priorities, and identify any communication gaps that must be addressed.
- To create Change Management Plans, use leading change management principles such as behavioral change methodologies, data-driven change approaches, captivating storytelling, and so on.
- Global change and enablement initiatives are integrated into overall AME change and enablement project plans.
- Represent C&E and HR Transformation at major AME HR forums, such as AME HRMT (if applicable).
- Consolidate and manage risks and mitigation actions, reporting any difficulties to global HR program teams.
- Responsible for the continuous project management of all AME change and enablement delivery. Building cross-programmatic AME HR Change Management strategies is part of this.
- Change Impact Assessments / Business Change Readiness Assessments inside AME are compiled.
- End-user readiness is assessed using specific metrics, and feedback is sent to worldwide program teams.
- Work with the country’s HR communications team to ensure that messaging is consistent, aligned, and follows a standardized format.
- Make plans for change and enablement. This covers tactics for successful user uptake within the appropriate markets.
- Create change management techniques to sustainably embed HR transformation and generate excitement and happiness about the change.
- Create a comprehensive AME C&E strategy to optimize the timing and impact of regional change management strategies.
- Create plans for stakeholder engagement in order to establish relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Use industry best practices. Frameworks for change and enablement to successfully deploy and embed HR change.
- Understanding Agile Change Management is preferable but not required.
People and abilities:
- Encourage and establish an open, trusting, and risk-aware culture in which ethical, legal, regulatory, and policy-compliant behavior is the norm.
- As a Senior member of the C&E team, you will be responsible for developing people within the HR Change Management Practice.
- In the broader Regional C&E Team, collaborate, share learnings, and act on possibilities.
Management of Risk:
- Prepare materials for governance meetings, including Board-quality presentations, as needed.
- Ensure that issues, risks, and interdependencies are discovered, managed, and resolved in accordance with the stated escalation process.
- Support change management and deployment governance through the bank’s designated forums and governance.
- At all times, ensure that all Project documents are audit-ready.
- Maintain the SharePoint Project Document Repository.
- Follow the highest regulatory and business conduct and practices as established by internal and external regulations.
- Understand and adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including those governing securities operations, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct, in letter and spirit.
- Accept personal responsibility for understanding the role’s risk and compliance needs.
- Identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk and compliance issues in an effective and collaborative manner.
- Incorporate the Group’s Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards. As part of the culture, follow relevant rules, practices, and regulations.
Regulatory and Commercial Conduct:
Exhibit excellent behavior and abide by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
Accept personal responsibility for instilling the highest ethical standards, including regulatory and business conduct, throughout Standard Chartered Bank. This involves comprehending and adhering to all applicable laws, rules, guidelines, and the Group Code of Conduct in letter and spirit.
Lead to the achievement of the aims outlined in the Bank’s Conduct Principles.
Identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct, and compliance issues in an effective and collaborative manner.
Key stakeholders include:
- AME Cluster Head of HR Regional Heads of HR Country Heads of HR Change Managers
- Head of Change & Enablement AME Cluster Head of HR Country Heads of HR Change Managers
- CABM Regional & Global Change & Enablement Leads Country Compliance Business Solutions Team, GBS
Furthermore, the post holder may be deployed on a part-time basis to assist global C&E activities and lead the embedding of important prioritized HR projects. Changes in operating models, technology, and cultural change initiatives are examples of these.
Ideal Candidates Requirements:
- A strong interest in and knowledge of Change Management and Transformation, particularly cultural change.
- Experience in Human Resources in the financial industry is preferred but not required.
- Direct experience within the AME Cluster is preferred.
- Minimum of ten years experience in project management, change management, or transformation; Experience with transformation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Change Management is preferred.
- Experience with Taleo, SuccessFactors, or Cultural Change Management is beneficial but not required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, including SharePoint and MS Project.
- Communicating efficiently and with impact to all levels of internal audiences through multiple platforms.
- Qualifications in change management, such as Agile or PROSCI, are desirable but not required.
- Previous experience managing and influencing working groups/management teams, including the delivery of high-quality presentations and updates, is required.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentational communication skills. Experience in corporate communications, particularly working with digitized media assets, is preferred but not required.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement abilities, as well as the capacity to adapt to various methods depending on the target audience.
- Competency in decision-making and problem-solving; resource management; dispute resolution; leadership; planning, prioritization, and goal setting is required.
Technical Competencies Required for the Role:
- Management of Organizational Change
- Stakeholder Management, up to and including the C-Suite Facilitation Project
- Management Corporate Communications and/or Marketing
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, small enough to react quickly but large enough to have an impact. We’ve been working to make a difference for our clients, communities, and each other for over 160 years. We push the status quo, like a good challenge, and look for new ways to improve and accomplish better than before. We want to hear from you if you’re seeking for a career with a purpose and want to work for a bank that makes a difference. You can count on us to recognize your particular abilities. And we can’t wait to see what talents you have to offer.
How to Apply for this Job at Standard Chartered Bank
Closing Date: 22nd October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED