January 13th, 2024 at 10:22 am
Job Opening at Jekora Ventures Limited
Jekora Ventures Limited is looking for a certified Engineering Technician to work as a Transport Officer. The Transportation Officer will be responsible for coordinating and supervising transportation activities to ensure effective and timely garbage collection and disposal.
- Collaborating with engineers to design, build, and test solutions to a wide range of technical difficulties.
- Examining and improving current designs and prototypes.
- Conducting research, gathering data, and creating daily reports are all part of the job.
- Creating designs with CAD software and incorporating feedback from engineers.
- Tests, diagnostics, and calibrations are carried out.
- Engineers supervise the execution of experiments and studies.
- Inventory inspection and reordering of goods and technical components.
- Analyzing operations and making recommendations for improvement.
- Keeping track of records and assisting with presentations.
- Attending conferences and other learning and development opportunities.
Qualifications, abilities, and experience:
- HND in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of logistics and transportation planning.
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle maintenance planning and execution.
- Understanding of transportation regulations and laws.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate well in a group.
- Microsoft Office and transportation management software proficiency
- Communication and leadership skills that are effective.
We are a trash management market leader in Ghana, a Ghanaian-owned firm that provides the quickest and greenest service.
JEKORA VENTURES LTD. (JV Ltd.) began in 2003 as a routine maintenance contractor with the Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA), offering cleaning services at the Odornaa main truck park.
JV Ltd distinguished itself and moved into solid trash collection in 2004 as a solid trash Contractor responsible for a number of container sites in Accra, based on the pillars of diligence and hard work. Also, JV Ltd also secured further market cleaning projects at the Odornaa Shopping Mall and constructed a Water Closet (W.C.) Public Toilet facility in Teshie.
The Company worked hard to maintain a good reputation by keeping its container sites clean. With the acquisition of more trash vehicles, machineries, and equipment, JEKORA VENTURES LTD was transformed into a full-fledged Waste Management Company as a result of hard work and astute business procedures.
How to Apply for this Job at Jekora Ventures Limited
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED