Purpose of the Role
Implement daily electrical and instrument inspection and records. Ensure safe coordination and execution of all maintenance preventive or corrective activities.
- Supervise the day-to-day maintenance activities of the terminal
- Supervise and coordinate activities for testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of a variety of electrical & instrumentation, Mechanical equipment such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, actuators, controllers, transformers, motors, switch gears, relay protection systems etc.
- Develop maintenance plans to improve assets reliability and usage life span
- Implement a preventive maintenance program for terminal equipment.
- Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency
- Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices
- Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan
- Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences with the Terminal Manager
- Maintain the terminal area in an orderly manner
- Take additional responsibilities as and when required and advised by Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Oil and Gas /relevant industry
- Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
- Knowledge in computer.
- Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
- Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
- High level of attention to details
- Team player.
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED