Job Status: Contract
Job Expires: March 23, 2021
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Assignment Title: Auditing Firm
- Department/Location: Accra, Ghana
- Technical Point of Contact: IBTCI, PELA, Chief of Party or her designee
- Type: Firm Fixed Price Purchase Order
Objective and Task Summary
International Business and Technical Consultants Inc. (IBTCI) is seeking the services of an auditing firm that specializes in Auditing and Financial Reporting to perform the annual statutory audit (and related audit report) for the period of January 1 through December 31, 2020, of IBTCI’s project, Peace through Evaluation, Learning and Adapting (PELA), a USAID/West Africa-funded activity, based in Accra, Ghana. IBTCI is registered in Ghana as an External Company (April 15, 2015).
- Conduct the audit in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and the statutory provisions of Ghana, and applicable Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) auditing standards.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of accounting policies and systems used.
- Evaluate the overall presentation of financial statements.
- Report on whether financial statements give a true and fair view of the financial position of USAID/PELA.
- Draft Audited Financial Report for the PELA project for the period ending December 2020 for Management Discussion.
- Final Audited Financial Report for the PELA Project for the period ending December 2020.
- The audit should be conducted and completed no later than March 31, 2021.
- The deliverable and payment schedule below. Payment will be made upon acceptance of the final report (s) by IBTCI and no later than thirty days of received invoice.
Place of Performance
The audit will be conducted at the USAID/PELA Office as needed or remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The office is located on One Airport Square Building, 6th Floor, in Accra, Ghana.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted to [email protected]
- No phone calls please.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED