The post holder will help deliver optimum value for money across Margins Group and subsidiaries by providing procurement and administrative support tot he Group Head, Procurement & Logistics (GPHL)
Role Definition and Accountabilities
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost saving and best quality of service
- Advise and support staff of Margins Group & subsidiaries in procurements and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice
- Support the GHPL in procurement activities such as the tender process, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and documentation in relation to local and overseas procurement
- Assist GHPL in managing commercial and reputational risks in its relations with external suppliers
- Assist some teams with purchases and order enquiries
- Providing procurement support as directed by the GHPL
- Assisting in and supervising the procurement of goods and services and other procurement activities as directed by the GHPL
- Advising and assisting Margins Group and its Subsidiaries stakeholders in procurements
- Administering supplier contracts
- Leading and monitoring supplier relationships
- Assisting in the implementation of supplier contracts
- Liaising with the GHPL in areas of commercial or reputational risk
- Assisting in the development of internal procedures and documentation
- Assisting in the ordering of key supplies and acting as a purchaser for some teams
- Helping to drive better procurement practice across Margins Group of companies.
- Feeding back departmental sourcing requirements to the GHPL to help identify where aggregated spend might offer better value for money
- Communicating opportunities to achieve better value for money through better procurement practices
- Communicating improved ways of working
- Any other procurement or buying requirements as requested by the GHPL
Expectations of job holder
- Ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached to the post.
- Demonstrate professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
- To comply with and promote Health and Safety policies and procedures and to undertake recommended Health and Safety training as and when necessary.
- Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in training and continuous professional development.
First Degree plus CIPS qualified ( or Process of obtaining CIPS qualification)or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Procurement Management
- Experience in the use of IT business systems and tools
- Experience of managing internal and external relationships
- Experience of providing an internal support service, ideally procurement-related
- Comprehensive knowledge of plastic card production procedures
- Demonstrate strong skills in production planning and scheduling
- Good judgment of color, design, and printing quality
- Must possess strong customer service skills with the ability to react quickly to resolve customer complaints
- Knowledge to setup machines in the Production Department Professional understanding of technical operation and dependencies
- Knowledge and consciousness of secure internal controls and economic implications of breaches of controls in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of health & safety policies and procedures Knowledge of statutory/regulatory requirements of a manufacturing industry in Ghana Ability to analyze production problems and recommend improved techniques and procedures
- Ability to appraise time and material estimates and maintain records.
Although this Job Description encompasses the duties of the role currently, Margins Group reserves the right to modify job responsibilities at any time in accordance with business needs.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
DEADLINE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED