International Baccalaureate (IB) World School Jobs
A reputed International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following posts:
To begin with, Vice-Principal: Well-qualified candidate with three (3) to four (4) years of experience in academic & administrative managerial role.
Secondly, Teachers: Math/Science/French/Spanish/Visual Arts/Drama/Music/Physical Education: Graduates with one to two years of experience.
Thirdly, IT Associate: Graduates with one to two years of experience.
Then, School Counsellor: Qualified graduates (preferably professional psychologist license holder) Administrative Assistants: Qualified graduates with one to two years of experience.
Also, School Nurse: Graduates with one to two years of experience.
Moreover, Security Manager/Coordinator:
- Graduate with four (4) years Military/Police experience in supervisory cadre.
- Thorough knowledge of private security standards and procedures.
- Good written and oral command of the English language.
Afterwards, Maintenance Supervisor: Knowledgeable, two to three years of experience.
Finally, Driver: “C” or “D” Licence holder.
How to Apply for International Baccalaureate (IB) World School Jobs
If you are qualified and have the required background, please send your CV and covering letter, including recent passport size photograph, stating the position you are interested to [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED